Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot into Safe Mode On Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro and How to boot Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro smartphone was launched in March 2017. The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro is a dual SIM device. The phone comes equipped with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro is powered by 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM.
The phone comes with 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 2600mAh non-removable battery.
Steps To Boot Safe Mode On Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro
- Power off the phone by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now Just Press and hold the power button and release it when you see the Samsung on screen.
- After releasing the Power key, immediately press and hold the Volume down key.
- Keep holding the Volume key till the phone completely boots up.
- Once the phone boots up, ‘Safe mode’ should be appeared on the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference of any apps.
Steps To Boot Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.