Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot into Safe Mode On Honor Magic 2 and How to boot Honor Magic 2 Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
The Honor Magic 2 was recently launched by Huawei (October 2018). Honor Magic 2 comes equipped with a 6.39-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display (1080 X 2340 pixels). Like all other Android devices of 2018, Honor Magic 2 sports dual real camera setup. It has a 16-megapixel (f/1.8) primary camera and a 24-megapixel (f/1.8) secondary camera. The Honor Magic 2 houses a 3500mAh non-removable battery
The Honor Magic 2 is powered by 2.6GHz octa-core (2×2.6GHz + 2×1.92GHz + 4×1.8GHz) HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7 nm) processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB of onboard memory which is non-expandable. It runs Android 9.0 Pie at the top of EMUI 9.0.
Steps To Boot Safe Mode On Honor Magic 2
- Power off the phone by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now Just Press and hold the power button and release it when you see the Huawei on screen.
- After releasing the Power key, immediately press and hold the Volume down key.
- Keep holding the Volume key till the phone completely boots up.
- Once the phone boots up, ‘Safe mode’ should be appeared on the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference of any apps.
Steps To Boot Honor Magic 2 Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.