How to Boot into Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Bootloader/Fastboot Mode: The Xiaomi Mi Note 3 is a mid-range device from Xiaomi. It comes equipped with a 5.5-inch IPS LCD display screen with full HD resolution of 1920x1080p. The device is powered by a powerful Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 Hexa-Core processor, Adreno 510 GPU coupled with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM storage capacity. It houses a non-removable 4050mAh Li-Po battery.
It comes with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop (upgradable to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) firmware. It sports a 16.0 MP rear camera and a 5.0 MP front camera. It has all the connectivities options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS, USB OTG, and more. For the price, it is one of the best devices of its time.
In all the Android devices, you will find a crucial feature called the bootloader mode. Each and every device comes with both the Recovery (stock) and the bootloader mode. This mode will allow a user to perform tasks like flashing/modifying the system partitions, unlocking the bootloader, different OEM level operations, installing TWRP or other custom recoveries, and more. This part is basically the fun part where you get to tinker with the settings and give your device a brand new outlook.
Today, in this post, we will be sharing with you how to boot your Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Bootloader/Fastboot mode. There are two methods using which you can boot into Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Bootloader/Fastboot mode.
Steps To Enter Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Bootloader/Fastboot Mode
There are two ways which can help you to boot into Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Bootloader / Fastboot Mode 1) Using Power and Volume Keys 2) fastboot commands via Computer
#1 Using Hardware Keys
Follow the given steps to boot into Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Bootloader by hardware buttons
- You have to Press and hold the power button for a few seconds
- Now tap the Power Off option when the Power Menu appears
- Now you have to Wait for the XiaoMi Note 3 to completely turn off
- Then press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time
- Continue holding these two buttons down until you boot into Fastboot Mode
#2 Using PC fastboot Commands
If you want to boot Xiaomi Mi Note 3 into bootloader mode from your PC, then follow the linked guide below
- Connect your android to your PC with USB cable
- Now go to ADB & fastboot folder and Open the command window there(Right click on the empty space inside the folder then select “Open command window here” or “Open PowerShell Window Here” option to launch a command window
- Now reboot into the bootloader by issuing the following commands. (Make sure your device is detected by your PC)
adb reboot bootloader
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.