Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot into Safe Mode On Huawei Mate 20 Pro and How to boot Huawei Mate 20 Pro Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
The Huawei Mate 20 Pro was recently launched by Huawei (October 2018). Huawei Mate 20 Pro comes equipped with a large 6.39 inches AMOLED display (1440 x 3120 pixels). This is the first smartphone to be powered by a 7nm chip. The smartphone is powered by an Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7 nm) processor coupled with 6/8GB of RAM and 128/256GB internal memory which is expandable up to 256GB via microSD card.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0 out of the box. It houses a 4200 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has a Fingerprint sensor under the display. The Huawei Mate 20 Pro sports a Triple camera setup on the rear side (40 MP + 20 MP + 8 MP) and 24 MP front shooting camera.
Steps To Boot Safe Mode On Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Power off the phone by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now Just Press and hold the power button and release it when you see the Huawei on screen.
- After releasing the Power key, immediately press and hold the Volume down key.
- Keep holding the Volume key till the phone completely boots up.
- Once the phone boots up, ‘Safe mode’ should be appeared on the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference of any apps.
Steps To Boot Huawei Mate 20 Pro Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.