Google’s Android OS latest version is now official and already rolling out to some of the Android devices including Google Pixel series, Essential PH, OnePlus 7 Pro, and Redmi K20 Pro. Meanwhile, the rest of the Android 10 eligible devices will soon receive the system update via OEMs. The Android 10 is the 10th generation of Android OS and a successor version of very popular Android 9 Pie.
It brings so many new features along with system UI changes, security improvements, and more. The Android 10 also offers system-wide dark mode in the system so that the whole UI and apps can be used in a dark theme. It’s worth mentioning that you can also change the system accent color on Android 10. Here are the easy steps on How to change Android 10 accent color.
The system accent color changes to 08 different colors which look cool and eye-catching too. You have to enable Developer Options as well on your device in order to change the accent colors. There are a total of eight colors available which you can use are mentioned below:
- Blue (system default)
Now, without wasting more time, let’s jump into the steps.
Steps to change Android 10 accent color
Currently, in order to change the system accent color on your Android 10 OS running device, you have to enable the Developer Options at first. Then, you can change the colors very easily. Let’s follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, tap on the device Settings menu from the app drawer or notification panel.
- Then scroll down a little bit and tap on the About Phone section.
- Next, tap on the Android version.
- You will see the build number option there. You have to tap on it for 7 times in order to enable Developer options.
- You will get a message that you’re now a developer.
- Now, go back to the main Settings menu once again and tap on System.
- Tap on the Advanced option and go to the Developer options.
- Scroll down a bit and tap on the Accent color option in the menu.
- Now, you will see multiple color options on the list. Choose any one color and enjoy!
Hope this guide is helpful to you and you’ve successfully changed the system accent color according to your preference on Android 10. You can comment below if you have any queries.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram