Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot into Safe Mode On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro and How to boot Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro is a higher mid-range device launched in January 2017. The phone comes equipped with a 5.70-inch touchscreen display 1080P Screen resolution. The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box and houses a 3300mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro is powered by a 2.2GHz processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage (Expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card). The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro sports a 16-megapixel main and a 16-megapixel front camera.
The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM + CDMA) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, Headphones, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Steps To Boot Safe Mode On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
- Power off the phone by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now Just Press and hold the power button and release it when you see the Samsung on screen.
- After releasing the Power key, immediately press and hold the Volume down key.
- Keep holding the Volume key till the phone completely boots up.
- Once the phone boots up, ‘Safe mode’ should be appeared on the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference of any apps.
Steps To Boot Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.