Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot into Safe Mode On Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro and How to boot Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
Samsung is an extremely popular brand throughout the world. It has been one of the leading smartphone manufacturers for quite some time and has millions of users worldwide. Year after year it releases some of the most advanced models when it comes to technology. Its Samsung C9 Pro comes with a 6.0-inch Super AMOLED display screen with a full HD resolution of 1920x1080p
It is powered by a powerful Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 653 Octa Core processor, Adreno 510 GPU, 6 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage capacity, and a non-removable 4000mAh battery. It comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS (upgradable to 7.1.1 Nougat), and its other features are a 16.0 MP rear camera, a 16.0 MP front camera, Corning Gorilla Glass protection, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, USB Type-C, fast battery charging, and more.
Steps To Boot Safe Mode On Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Power off the phone by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now Just Press and hold the power button and release it when you see the Samsung on screen.
- After releasing the Power key, immediately press and hold the Volume down key.
- Keep holding the Volume key till the phone completely boots up.
- Once the phone boots up, ‘Safe mode’ should be appeared on the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference of any apps.
Steps To Boot Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.