How To Enter Odin Mode On Samsung Galaxy S8 Active (Enter Download Mode): This guide will help you to boot your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active into Download Mode or Odin Mode. Download Mode sometimes refers as Fastboot or Bootloader Mode, so don’t confuse yourself. Fastboot mode/bootloader mode is very useful when it comes to performing different functions on any Android device. Some of the most common uses of bootloader mode include flashing firmware (Stock ROMs), installing OTA updates, flashing custom Recoveries such as CWM and TWRP, removing bloatware, restoring backups, tweaking system settings, overclocking Android phones, and much more.
Many android devices have added multiple boot modes for a long time. But for some reasons, Samsung has only added default boot into the recovery mode. But users can still move into the bootloader or fastboot mode from recovery mode. The steps to do this on Galaxy S8 Active are listed below. Please read through to find out more about this.
The Galaxy S8 Active Active comes equipped with a large 5.8-inches display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels with IP68 certified – dust/waterproof over 1.5 meters and 30 minutes and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 coupled with 4GB of RAM.
The phone packs 64GB internal memory (Expandable up to 256GB via microSD card).It sports Dual 12MP Primary Camera on the back and 8MP front camera. Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Active runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. It houses a Non-removable Li-Ion 4,000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging
Steps To Enter Odin Mode On Samsung Galaxy S8 Active (Enter Download Mode)
- Completely power off your Galaxy S8 Active
- Once the device is switched off, press and hold the Bixby Button button and Volume Down at the same time.
- Now Connect your device to PC via USB-C cable provided by the manufacturer. As soon as you will connect, your phone will power on.
- You will be shown the Samsung logo followed by a warning screen almost instantly
- Now Press Volume Up to keep going.
- After few seconds, your Galaxy S8 Active will boot into Odin Mode (Download Mode)
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.