Modern Warfare 2 is a popular first-person shooter video game published by Activision. The latest version of the game was released on October 28th, 2022, and the majority of the players have been enjoying the game. In the game, one of the new concepts is Olive Camo and how you can apply Weapon Camouflage to the weapons. In this guide, you will get to know about Olive Camo and how to get the Olive Camo in Modern Warfare 2.
What do you mean by Olive Camo in Modern Warfare 2?
There are 12 camouflages in the game with Olive Camo being one of them. Olive Camo is a dark green camo having black and white accents. This addition was supposed to be introduced first in the game as a part of Call of Duty: World at War but it got cut in the retail game. Olive Camo is a Weapon Camouflage that you can apply to weapons.
Using this Camo will give the gun a flat, olive finish. Some players feel that Olive Camo is better than other camouflage finishes as it doesn’t stand out as much and is much more challenging for the enemies to see.
How to get the Olive Camo in Modern Warfare 2?
You’ll be able to get Olive Camo in Modern Warfare 2 by making 50 kills with Level 2 556 Icarus. However, the catch is that you should first unlock the 556 Icarus by getting M4 to level 18 and Level 2. Here are a few ways you can get Olive Camo.
- Use the 556 Icarus as your primary choice of weapon and get 50 kills
- Make use of the best 556 Icarus Loadout
- Use the 556 Icarus in domination, search and destroy for getting more kills
- Play multiplayer game modes like kill confirmed and invasions
- Use higher difficulties for getting more kills
- Try and get more headshots as they’ll count toward your progress
- If you’re having trouble getting kills, try to play with friends who are better than you
Here’s how to get Olive Camo in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Follow the steps to get camo for your firearms. If you have questions, please leave a comment below.
Featured Image: CallofDuty