A comprehensive guide to Hard reset/ Factory reset Honor Magic 2: The Honor Magic 2 was recently launched by Huawei (October 2018). Honor Magic 2 comes equipped with a 6.39-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display (1080 X 2340 pixels). Like all other Android devices of 2018, Honor Magic 2 sports dual real camera setup. It has a 16-megapixel (f/1.8) primary camera and a 24-megapixel (f/1.8) secondary camera. The Honor Magic 2 houses a 3500mAh non-removable battery
The Honor Magic 2 is powered by 2.6GHz octa-core (2×2.6GHz + 2×1.92GHz + 4×1.8GHz) HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7 nm) processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB of onboard memory which is non-expandable. It runs Android 9.0 Pie at the top of EMUI 9.0.
One of the best methods that can be applied to a smartphone when it facing problems and not working smoothly is hard reset. Hard reset is used to revert back to the factory settings as it deletes all the data while also uninstalling all the apps which were added apart from the factory apps.
Today, in this post, we are going to tell you how any Mate 20 Pro user can easily hard reset their device in no time. We will be giving two methods to you and you can choose the one which is more suitable for you. These methods are very easy to follow and need no technical knowledge.
Steps To Hard reset/ Factory reset Honor Magic 2
- Go to the Settings of your device.
- Now Scroll down and select System option
- Tap on Backup and Reset option
- Choose Factory data reset
- Select the option ‘Erase Internal Storage’ and then Click Reset Phone
- A new window will appear, click Reset Phone Again and wait for the process to finish.
- Once done, your device will be boot up. Done!!!
- Boot your device into stock recovery
- Now Select Wipe data/ factory reset (use vol keys to navigate and power key to select)
- Done!! Once the process finishes, your device will boot up into factory settings.
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.