A comprehensive guide to Hard reset/ Factory reset Huawei Mate 20 Pro: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro was recently launched by Huawei (October 2018). Huawei Mate 20 Pro comes equipped with a large 6.39 inches AMOLED display (1440 x 3120 pixels). This is the first smartphone to be powered by a 7nm chip. The smartphone is powered by an Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7 nm) processor coupled with 6/8GB of RAM and 128/256GB internal memory which is expandable up to 256GB via microSD card.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0 out of the box. It houses a 4200 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has a Fingerprint sensor under the display. The Huawei Mate 20 Pro sports a Triple camera setup on the rear side (40 MP + 20 MP + 8 MP) and 24 MP front shooting camera.
One of the best methods that can be applied to a smartphone when it facing problems and not working smoothly is hard reset. Hard reset is used to revert back to the factory settings as it deletes all the data while also uninstalling all the apps which were added apart from the factory apps.
Today, in this post, we are going to tell you how any Mate 20 Pro user can easily hard reset their device in no time. We will be giving two methods to you and you can choose the one which is more suitable for you. These methods are very easy to follow and need no technical knowledge.
Steps To Hard reset/ Factory reset Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Go to the Settings of your device.
- Now Scroll down and select System option
- Tap on Backup and Reset option
- Choose Factory data reset
- Select the option ‘Erase Internal Storage’ and then Click Reset Phone
- A new window will appear, click Reset Phone Again and wait for the process to finish.
- Once done, your device will be boot up. Done!!!
- Boot your device into stock recovery
- Now Select Wipe data/ factory reset (use vol keys to navigate and power key to select)
- Done!! Once the process finishes, your device will boot up into factory settings.
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.