VR gaming has definitely picked up pace in the last few years. There are numerous games for you to enjoy whether you’re playing alone or with the player with the multiplayer modes.
Similar to the Google Play Store on Android, the Meta Quest 2 will also come with its own apps store where you’ll be able to download and install your favorite apps and games.
If you want to install the Google Play Store equivalent of Meta Quest 2, then this guide is perfect for you. In this guide, you will get to know how to install App Lab on Oculus Quest 2 Headset.
How to install App Lab on Oculus Quest 2 Headset
To begin this process, you’ll need a high-speed internet connection and a Quest 2 headset. You’ll need to wear the headset to carry out these steps. So without further ado, let’s get down to the steps.
- Power on your Oculus headset and wear it on your head
- Now, open up the web browser present on your Meta Quest 2 VR headset
- Then, go to the Oculus App Lab website, a website developed by the same team behind Sidequest
- Here, you’ll get to see a lot of exciting games under different categories namely best, free, new, trending, and games on sale
- Then, you should select the game that you want
- This will take you to the official Oculus App Store on your headset
- You should click on the Get button for installing it for free or pay a minimal amount to buy the game
- Once this part is done, the game will be downloaded to your Quest 2 headset
- On the home screen, you’ll see the newly downloaded app
- Select it and play the game the right way