The Oculus Quest 2 is an exciting standalone virtual reality headset that has taken the gaming world by storm. The ability to connect wireless headphones like Apple AirPods will greatly improve the immersive experience for gamers, as it reduces the need for managing additional cables. But can you actually connect your Apple AirPods with your Oculus Quest 2?
The answer is yes! Although official documentation from Oculus does not mention anything about connecting Bluetooth earphones and headphones to their device, we have good news — connection of these devices is possible!
In addition , there also exist few third party applications which allow users to control how sound gets distributed across multiple audio sources such as speakers /headphones/earbuds simultaneously so that they can enjoy same content with different headsets at once without having much hassle but still be ableto listen properly what’s going around due its advanced features like spatial awareness etc.. This feature makes it easier than ever before for gamers who want share their experiences amongst friends while using two separate headsets at same time !
Can you connect Apple AirPods to Oculus Quest 2?
The Oculus Quest 2 is a VR headset that runs independently without requiring a PC. The headset comes equipped with many sports and connectivity technologies like Bluetooth. When connecting wired earphones or headphones, you’ll be able to make use of the 3.5mm headphone jack and the Type-C cable.
The official documentation for the Oculus Quest 2 doesn’t mention anything about whether you’re connecting Bluetooth earphones and headphones to the device. Considering that the headset has Bluetooth, there will be no harm in connecting Apple AirPods to Oculus Quest 2.
Also Read: How to fix AirPods Pro 2 case causing excessive battery drain issue
How to connect Apple AirPods to Oculus Quest 2
If you’re planning on using the Apple AirPods with your Oculus Quest 2 headset, you need to follow these steps –
- Power up the Oculus Quest 2 headset and then tap the Quick Settings icon in the dock
- In Quick Settings, you need to select Settings
- Choose the “Select Devices” option and head over to the connectivity settings
- Select Bluetooth and then turn on the Bluetooth Pairing
- On the next screen, you should select Pair New Device Option
- It’ll begin searching for the AirPods, so you’ll have to put the AirPods in pairing mode by pressing the pairing button
- Once you have spotted your Apple AirPods in the list on the VR headset, you need to select to pair the device
- Your Apple AirPods will be connected to your Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset
So go ahead give yourself a treat by connecting those awesome airpods wirelessly via bluetooth technology into oculus quest2 today ! Enjoying immersive sounds never been more fun than now !!