In this guide, you will learn how to Download & Install CM13 On Galaxy Note 4 910F/G Android 6.0 Marshmallow.There is an unofficial build of CyanogenMod 13 (CM 13) available for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 910F/G.Now you can easily Flash the ROM via TWRP recovery.Don’t worry below we share step by step guide to Install CM13 On Galaxy Note 4 910F/G
There is no official news about when the Galaxy HNote 4 is going to get the Android marshmallow update.Other manufacturers like LG and Htc has already started rolling out Marshmallow update to their Flagships, but we hope by the next month Samsung may have released Marshmallow for Note 4.But for now you there is no official Android 6.0 Marshmallow available for Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
There are many devices which have received unofficial functional CyanogenMod 13 (Android marshmallow ROM).To find out the detailed guide visit our CyanogenMod and Installation ROM section Links are below:–
This homemade unofficial CM 13 Marshmallow Note 4 ROM is developed by gekkehenkie11, a senior member in Xda Community.As this is the first release of the ROM there are few bugs present but we are sure that in future releases everything will be fixed.For More details and screenshots of the ROM please visit official the Xda Post here.This can’t be used a daily driver as it is in alpha but if you want to try this one then just follow this guide on How to Download & Install CM13 On Galaxy Note 4 910F/G.Below we share some Known Bugs.
Known Bugs (Not working)
* Fingerprint scanner is not up yet (we’ll give it a shot soon)
* I’ve seen some battery drains, not sure if they still persist, I expect they do.
* NFC not working
* Probably a lot more (Testing is going on)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy Note 4 910F/G while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Only for Note 4 model no.910F/G
- Custom recovery (I recommend TWRP).
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your Device.If you don’t have TWRP recovery On your phone then follow this guide to install TWRP–>>How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
Below we share Download links and then step by step guide on How to safely Install CM13 On Galaxy Note 4 910F/G
Safely Install CM13 On Galaxy Note 4 910F/G Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Step By Step Guide
Step 1. First Of all Download the Marshmallow ROM, blobs and Gapps file from the above links
Step 2. After that Connect your device to PC and transfer the ROM, blobs and Gapps file to it. Disconnect the device then. Remember the location of the files.
Step 3. Boot your Galaxy Note 4 into recovery mode. If you are rooted, you can use Quick Boot app from play store. To manually boot into recovery mode, do this:
- Power off your device and wait for 5-10 seconds until the device is fully switched off.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power button together until you see anything on screen. You’ll enter recovery mode.
You will enter recovery mode soon, and should see TWRP recovery. If you see an Android with an exclamation mark, then you need to install TWRP recovery for this (linked above).
Step 4. Once in TWRP, Follow this step by step guide to safely Install CM13 On Galaxy Note 4 910F/G Android 6.0 Marshmallow –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery On Any Android Phone
*After flashing the ROM flash the blob file (same procedure)
If you have any questions related to this post ask in the comment section.