Now Official CyanogenMod 13 ROM Nightly is available for Verizon LG G3 vs985.That means you can now easily download Official CM13 Rom for Verizon LG G3 vs985 & Flash it on your LG G3. The ROM is based on Latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow with all extra and useful CyanogenMod tweaks.So if you want Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your LG G3 Verizon then follow the guide below to Install/ Flash Official CM13 Rom for Verizon LG G3 vs985
The ROM is developed by Team CM and it is safe to use as it is their official release.The ROM is currently in nightly and that means you will receive updates every day which will fix bugs.
Official CyanogenMod 13 For Other Variants OF LG G3
→ Step By Step Guide to Download & Flash Official CM13 Rom for Verizon LG G3 vs985
- How to Root Sprint LG G3 on ZVB update [LS990]
- How to Download & Install Official CM13 Rom for Moto X 2014
- Download Official CM13 Rom for Oneplus One (bacon)
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin this process
How to Safely Official CM13 Rom for Verizon LG G3 vs985
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Verizon LG G3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Install Official CM13 Rom for Verizon LG G3 vs985
- The latest version of a custom recovery (CWM or TWRP) should be installed on your phone.
- Take a proper backup (Nandroid ROM Backup) of all the important data
- Enable USB debugging option on your LG from Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Check the battery level of your phone, it should be charged at least about 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
- This is Only For Verizon LG G3 so don’t try on other variants
Download Official CM13 Rom for Verizon LG G3 vs985
How to Install Guide
- Download both CM 13 ROM and Gapps Zip Files from the download section above then connect your device to PC via micro USB
- Then transfer both files to internal memory of your LG G3 Verizon
- Now reboot to Recovery mode.
- Take a nandroid backup
- Then flash CM13 ROM and Gapps 6.0 from the recovery main menu–>>Install
- Now Clear cache and Clear Data
- Once Done!! Reboot your device from the recovery main menu–>>Rebboot system
- Fresh reboot may take up to 10 min so don’t panic
- Now you have Official CM 13 On your Verizon LG G3
For detailed help on installation visit this post–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.