Now the unofficial CyanogenMod 14 a.k.a CM14 is available for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.Here we are sharing a detailed guide On How to Download & Flash/ Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy Note N7000 Android 7.0.It is a very easy, safe and simple process.Just follow the given steps to update your Galaxy Note to latest Android 7.0 Nougat via Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 Custom ROM.
Galaxy Note N7000 becomes the first galaxy device to get an unofficial CM14 ROM.This is really a great news for all Galaxy Note N7000 users.The ROM is in its beta stage, not perfect and full of bugs and can’t be used as daily driver. But if you own a Galaxy Note N7000 and want to experience the latest android 7.0 Nougat then you can flash the CM14 ROM via custom recovery to get latest Android 7.0 Nougat on your Galaxy Note N7000
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Galaxy Note N7000. So don’t try on other Devices
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin. →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy Note N7000while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
→ Safely Flash CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy Note N7000 Android 7.0
CyanogenMod 14 (Unofficial) For Galaxy Note N7000→ Download Link
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL CM14 NOUGAT ROM ON Galaxy Note N7000 ANDROID 7.0 (UNOFFICIAL )
Step By Step Guide
(Image Credit: Xda)
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Flash Unofficial CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy Note N7000 Android 7.0.
- Download both Un-Official CM14 For Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next, Connect your Galaxy Note N7000 to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Galaxy Note N7000
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy Note N7000 Android 7.0. –>>How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 14 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 14 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM14 If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section. 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.