Now the unofficial CyanogenMod 14 a.k.a CM14 is available for Samsung Galaxy Note 3.The ROM is based On Android 7.0 Nougat.This guide will help you to Download & Flash/ Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy Note 3 Android 7.0.It is a very easy, safe and simple process.Just follow the given steps to update your Galaxy Note 3 to latest Android 7.0 Nougat via Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 Custom ROM.
Galaxy Note 3 is now a very old device that means it is not going to get any official Android 7.0 Nougat from the Korean manufacturer.But that doesn’t mean that users can’t update Galaxy Note 3 to Nougat 7.0.They can flash any Android Nougat 7.0 Custom ROM to update Galaxy Note 3 to Android 7.0 Nougat.If you have another device then you can check our CM14 category to find out CM14 for your device
This is an unofficial CN14 Nougat ROM.It is shared by Xda developer trader418.The ROM is it is in its beta stage so contains loads of bugs.This is the initial release of this unofficial CM14 ROM for the Galaxy Note 3 and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.For Bugs list and compatibility > check out this official thread.Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy Note 3 Android 7.0
This ROM is not developed by the Team CyanogenMod but it is based latest Android 7.0 Nougat.It is a very clean close to vanilla android with some extra useful features like previous CM ROMs.Remember, this ROM can’t be used as a daily driver.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy Note 3 Android 7.0 (Unofficial )
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Galaxy Note 3 (Checkout the development page for the compatible list). So don’t try on other Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy Note 3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy Note 3 Android 7.0
CyanogenMod 14 (Unofficial) For Galaxy Note 3 [icon name=”level-down” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL CM14 NOUGAT ROM ON Galaxy Note 3 ANDROID 7.0 (OFFICIAL )
Step By Step Guide
- Download both Un-Official CM14 for Galaxy Note 3 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next, Connect your Galaxy Note 3 to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Galaxy Note 3
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode.Guide>How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy Note 3 Android 7.0. –>>How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 14 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 14 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM14
Installation Guide ( Video)
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section. 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.