ElementalX Kernel For Nexus 6 On Android Marshmallow
Guide to Install ElementalX Kernel on Nexus 6 for Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Google has already released official Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for their latest Nexus devices including Nexus 5 and 6.Most of the Nexus users probably have updated their Nexus 6 to official Android 6.0 Marshmallow.Most of them may have rooted their Nexus 6 On Marshmallow update.Now CM 13 (Unofficial) ROM is also available for Nexus 6(link)–>>Install CyanogenMod 13 Android Marshmallow On Nexus 6.
For those who have android 6.0 Marshmallow installed on their Nexus 6, there is good news.One of the most popular ElementalX kernel is now compatible with Android 6.0 Marshmallow running on Motorola Nexus 6.Now you can easily flash ElementalX Kernel On Nexus 6 Marshmallow.The Installation Process is very simple and easy.Below we share all step by step guide to Install ElementalX Kernel on Nexus 6 for Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Features OF ElementalX Kernel
ElementalX Kernel is probably the most featured packed kernel for Nexus devices.ElementalX comes with almost all of the tweaks you can imagine and stills has a very clean and simple user interface means you can easily disable any function if you want.You can root your Nexus 6 after installing ElementX Kernel on Your Nexus 6 and this one of the most common reason why users install this kernel.You can now easily install latest ElementalX kernel on your Nexus 6 running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Easy installation and setup with AROMA installer
- Stock/AOSP and CyanogenMod/CAF versions
- Best balance of performance and battery life
- Color control
- USB fast charge (optional)
- Sweep2sleep (optional)
- Sweep2wake and doubletap2wake (optional)
- Wake Gestures app support
- MultiROM support
- disable fsync (optional)
- sound control
- Underclock or overclock CPU
- L2 and bus overclocking options
- choose automatic minimum voltage (725mV to 850mV)
- kernel-based thermal control
- GPU overclocking options
- voltage control
- NTFS read/write and exFAT support
- init.d support
- optional USB OTG + charge mode
- No for encrypt
Just Follow the guide below to Install ElementalX Kernel on Nexus 6 for Android 6.0 Marshmallow
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Nexus 6 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Do backup your current firmware before installing this mod, you may end up in a bootloop if something goes wrong at your end.
- More than 60% battery on your device
- Make Sure that Your device has TWRP Install On Your Phone (nexus 6) Because You have to flash the kernel.zip from the TWRP menu.
- Only for Nexus 6 Running Marshmallow (Android 6.0)
- Do NOT flash this over other custom kernels!
- You should only flash ElementalX over the kernel that came with your ROM!!!
If you don’t have TWRP On Your nexus 6 then just follow this guide–>>How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device
Follow the step by step guide to safely Install ElementalX Kernel on Nexus 6 for Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
Flashable zip for permissive mode (required for some custom ROMs)
Chainfire boot.img (may be required if device fails to boot)
How to Install ElementalX Kernel on Nexus 6 for Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Step By Step Guide
- Download the Kernel file and others and transfer them to the internal memory of your Nexus 6 via MicroUSB.
- Then Boot your device into TWRP Recovery
- Power off the Nexus 6.
- Press and hold Volume Down, Volume UP and Power buttons simultaneously.
- Release all buttons when the Fastboot Mode menu appears.
- Use the Volume buttons until the upper part of the screen displays the Recovery Mode text.
- Press Power to select Recovery Mode.
– after that you will see an Android icon laid on its back.
- Press and hold Power button, then press once the Volume Up button
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, create a backup of your current ROM from the TWRP Recovery main menu
- Then Go to install Option (main menu TWRP) then select the ElementalX kernel Zip file and swipe to flash
- After the installation completes, go to the main menu of TWRP and reboot system
The Boot will take few minutes don’t panic.After your device booted up you can see ElementalXkernel in the setting–>>about Phone
If you have any question related to this post feel free to ask.