Samsung has started rolling out the latest November 2019 Security Patch update for the Galaxy S10 Plus device in Kenya region based on Android 9.0 Pie. The update comes with the G975FXXU3ASK1 software version that improves system security and stability. The latest November 2019 Android Security Patch Level brings the vulnerability fixes for the Android devices. If you’re a Galaxy S10+ Kenya variant user and waiting for this update, you can install the November 2019 patch firmware version on your device by following the guide below.
There was a critical system vulnerability found in the system component that could enable a remote attacker using a specially crafted file to execute the arbitrary code in an Android device that has been fixed now. No other additional features or bug fixes mentioned in this update officially. Samsung provides firmware OTA (over-the-air) updates in batches based on the region. Therefore, it can take longer time than expected.
Check for OTA Updates Manually
The Galaxy S10 Plus November 2019 patch update is available in the Kenya region. As the OTA update is rolling out via batches, it may take some time to roll-out completely. You can manually check for the OTA update on your Galaxy S10 Plus device. Open the Settings menu on the phone > tap on the Software update > then tap on the Download and install option. However, if you want to manually flash the software update on your Galaxy S10 Plus device via Odin flash tool, follow the guide mentioned below.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so kindly proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is charged up to 60% or above.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Follow the guide -> Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows | Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Enable the Developer Options and USB Debugging on your device. Guide
- Create a backup on your device. Check out the guide
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download all the required files such as firmware, tools, drivers from below. Then proceed to the installation part.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (SM-G975F) – G975FXXU3ASK1 | Firmware Link
- Download ODIN Latest Built
- Download Samsung USB Drivers
Steps to Install November 2019 Security update On Galaxy S10 Plus (G975FXXU3ASK1)
- Download the November 2019 patch update file for Galaxy S10+ from the link given above.
- After downloading the latest ODIN flash tool from the above link, install it on your computer.
- Then follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
We hope this guide is helpful to you and you have successfully installed the latest software update on your Galaxy S10 Plus device. Feel free to ask in the comments below if you have any queries.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.