In this Guide, you will learn How To Safely Install Galaxy Note 5 Rom on Galaxy S6.Flashing this ROM you will get most of the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 features on your Samsung Galaxy S6.
Samsung Galaxy S6 is the Flagship phone from Samsung in 2015.The phone was launched along with its Edge brother Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.But after the release Of Note 5, many S6 users are asking for Note 5 ROM.So Arter97, Xda developer has posted a Note 5 ROM for Galaxy S6.
The Installation process is very simple.You just have to download the ROM and then Flash Via TWRP recovery like other ROMs.
If you have Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge then check out Best Custom ROMs for S6 and S6 Edge
Now DN5 (ditto Note 5) ROM is also available For Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge > Download Ditto Note 5 ROM for Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge (DN5)
Before starting some points to remember:
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone.
- Make a full backup of your phone using TWRP/CWM recovery.
- This Rom is not 100% stable
- Do it at your own risk
Install Galaxy Note 5 Rom on Galaxy S6
How to install Galaxy Note 5 Rom on Galaxy S6
- First make sure that you have a custom recovery installed on your phone(Philz/TWRP/CWM).Guide > How to Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Devices Using Odin
- Download the ROM from above links and Put ROM on your SD card
- Now Enter recovery
- Perform a full data wipe(Make a backup first as we mentioned before)
- Flash ROM
- Flash custom kernel that supports Note 5 firmware (mandatory)
- Flash SuperSU (optional-For root access)
- DONE!!!!Now you have successfully install Galaxy Note 5 Rom on Galaxy S6