Guide: How To Install Google Play Store On Xiaomi MIUI 8 (Google Play Services).Follow the steps to get Google Play services on latest MIUI 8.
Xiaomi has already released the Xiaomi MIUI 8 Beta for all Xiaomi devices.We have posted an article about “Download MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM for Xiaomi Devices ” and the Global stable MIUI 8 is also going to available within few days which is great.If you have updated your device to latest MIUI 8 then you may have noticed that Google Play services and store are not pre-installed on your Xiaomi MIUI 8.
But there is a great news for you guys.You can manually Install Google Play Store On Xiaomi MIUI 8.Don’t worry i will be sharing step by step guide to safely Install Google Play Store On Xiaomi MIUI 8 (Google Play Services)
Download Latest Google Installer apk file
How To Get Google Play Store On Xiaomi MIUI 8
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Xiaomi device.Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Then enable unknown sources.Go to settings > Additional settings > Privacy and Enable Unknow Sources
- Download the Google Installer APK File from the download section
- Now open file manager on your phone and install the downloaded Google Installer apk file
- Once the application is installed, open the Google Installer
- From the app’s main menu, hit the Start blue button and the application will install all the Google play services on your phone. (This will take some time)
- Done!!! Now the Google play store is installed on your Xiaomi MIUI 8 device. (It will install all the Google apps)
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section