Guide: How To Install Google Play Store On Xiaomi MIUI 8 (Google Play Services).Follow the steps to get Google Play services on latest MIUI 8.
Xiaomi has already released the Xiaomi MIUI 8 Beta for all Xiaomi devices.We have posted an article about “Download MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM for Xiaomi Devices ” and the Global stable MIUI 8 is also going to available within few days which is great.If you have updated your device to latest MIUI 8 then you may have noticed that Google Play services and store are not pre-installed on your Xiaomi MIUI 8.
But there is a great news for you guys.You can manually Install Google Play Store On Xiaomi MIUI 8.Don’t worry i will be sharing step by step guide to safely Install Google Play Store On Xiaomi MIUI 8 (Google Play Services)
Download Latest Google Installer apk file [icon name=”chevron-down” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]
How To Get Google Play Store On Xiaomi MIUI 8
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Xiaomi device.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Then enable unknown sources.Go to settings > Additional settings > Privacy and Enable Unknow Sources
- Download the Google Installer APK File from the download section
- Now open file manager on your phone and install the downloaded Google Installer apk file
- Once the application is installed, open the Google Installer
- From the app’s main menu, hit the Start blue button and the application will install all the Google play services on your phone. (This will take some time)
- Done!!! Now the Google play store is installed on your Xiaomi MIUI 8 device. (It will install all the Google apps)
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.