Lenovo has recently launched all new Moto G 5th generation (2017) and G5 Plus In India. If you are a person who loves to root every android phone then you probably knew that Moto G5 Plus can be rooted now but there always a risk of soft bricking while rooting or installing / Flashing recovery on a phone. But you can get rid of that by flashing the stock ROM.
If you have a soft bricked Moto G5 Plus then there is really a great news for you. Now we have the Stock Android Nougat 7.0.1 Firmware Of Moto G5 Plus. Now you can flash / Install Stock Firmware On Moto G5 Plus and Unbrick it. This guide is only for Moto G5 Plus we will soon create another guide for Moto G5 as well.
Follow the guide to return back to the stock ROM On Moto g5 Plus
Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin unrooting your device.
This guide is only For Moto G5 plus.
- Step up ADB & Fastboot On Your Computer.
- Download and install Drivers for Motorola if your device is not recognised by Computer
- Download Moto G5 Plus Nougat Firmware Potter NPN25.137-15 (BRASIL_LATAM_MEXICO) – Download
- Download Moto G5 Plus Stock Nougat Firmware NPN25.137-33 Potter – Download, Mirror
- Download Moto G5 Plus Stock Nougat Firmware NPN25.137-35 Potter – Download, Mirror
How to Flash / Install Stock Firmware On Moto G5 Plus
- First, read the Pre-Requirements section then follow the given steps
- Download the right firmware file from the download section and extract it to the ADB & Fastboot folder
- Now go to the ADB & fastboot folder and open the command window
- Reboot your device into bootloader mode by pressing and holding Power + Vol. Down button
- Now just run the flashstock.bat script. It will automatically run all the fastboot commands to Install / Flash Stock Firmware On Moto G5 Plus
- Once the process is completed, reboot your device
- Done!!! Your device should have the stock Firmware
| Below are the commands if you want to manually issue the commands to Install / Flash Stock Firmware On Moto G5 Plus
mfastboot oem fb_mode_set mfastboot flash partition gpt.bin mfastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img mfastboot flash logo logo.bin mfastboot flash boot boot.img mfastboot flash recovery recovery.img mfastboot flash dsp adspso.bin mfastboot flash oem oem.img mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7 mfastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin mfastboot erase modemst1 mfastboot erase modemst2 mfastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn mfastboot erase cache mfastboot erase userdata mfastboot erase customize mfastboot erase clogo mfastboot oem fb_mode_clear mfastboot reboot
Done! If you have any queries regarding this then feel free to ask in the comment section below.