In this guide, we will have a walk through and all necessary steps to How to TWRP Recovery and Root on Moto G5 Plus. Rooting Moto G5 Plus lets you attain privileged control over various Android hidden features. You can customize anything on your device. Rooting your device allows you to remove all the restrictions applied by the manufacturer.
Rooting Moto G5 Plus gives you additional benefits like you can install special apps, flash custom ROMs, you can streamline your phone performance and many extra features. The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted. Rooting your Moto G5 Plus, lets the user flash different Custom MODs, ROMs, and such stuff onto the device
Now here we come with a full working guide on How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root on Moto G5 Plus. While rooting you have to be very careful and proceed with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
If You want to root your device without PC or Laptop Follow the guide linked below
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/root-moto-g5g5-plus-safely-without-pc/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Root Moto G5/G5 Plus Safely Without PC[/su_button]
Steps to Root And Install TWRP Recovery on Moto G5 Plus
Install TWRP Recovery
- Download the TWRP zip file
- Put the downloaded TWRP recovery file inside the ADB folder
- Rename the TWRP file as TWRP.img
- Now open the command window from the ADB & Fastboot folder. by holding the shift key on the keyboard and right mouse click on an empty space and select “Open command window here” option to launch a CMD window
- Then boot your device into bootloader mode by executing the following command in CMD
adb reboot bootloader
- Execute the below command to flash the TWRP recovery
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- To reboot your device in recovery mode, then execute the following command.
fastboot boot twrp.img
Steps to Root your device via TWRP
- Download the Magisk v11.6.zip file and no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip files from above and transfer the file to your device.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Select “Wipe” from TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of the screen.
- Once done, go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select Magisk v11.6.zip that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of the screen to begin the installation process.
(This may take some time as it is a fresh flashing process).
- Once your zip file is successfully installed, go to “Wipe cache/Dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on the bottom of the screen.
- And repeat the same process for no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip file
- Once done, reboot your device from the TWRP main menu
Hope you found this article helpful. If you have queries let us know in the comment section below.