In this guide, you will learn How To Install Xposed on LG G3 Marshmallow ROM 30B Android 6.0.Installing Xposed Framework, you can basically do all the customizations and tweaks which a third party ROM offers.If you are interested in Installing Xposed on LG G3 Marshmallow ROM 30B then you are at the right place
LG has updated LG G3 to Official Android Marshmallow 6.0 30B but if you haven’t updated your LG G3 to the latest Firmware, we have already posted Download & Install LG G3 Official Marshmallow Flashable ROM ZIPs Android 6.0.
After Updating to Latest Marshmallow 30B Firmware, you have to Install the Xposed Framework Again. Don’t worry we are going to share step by step guide on How To Install Xposed on LG G3 Marshmallow ROM 30B
Xpirt over at xda, created a small patch to add support for Xposed to LG G3 Android Marshmallow 6.0 30B firmware and thanks to him users can now install Xposed on their LG G3 running on Marshmallow update (30B)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your LG G3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Remember Before Following The Steps:
- Bootloader Must be unlocked
- This tutorial is only for LG G3 D855 model
- Make Sure You have TWRP Installed On Your Device
→ How To Safely Install Xposed on LG G3 Marshmallow ROM 30B
Download Xposed Patch for G3 Marshmallow (.zip)
Download Xposed v79 SDK 23 ARM (.zip)
Download Xposed Installer (.apk)
Check out Xda official thread at the bottom of the article for any working links
How To Install Xposed on LG G3 Marshmallow ROM 30B
- First read Remember Before Following The Steps Section carefully
- Now Download all the important files from the download section above
- Now connect your device to the PC and transfer all the downloaded files to your LG G3.
- Now Boot your LG G3 into TWRP recovery and do a factory reset.
- Once in TWRP Install menu, flash the XposedSupport_D855-30b_xpirt.zip file that we transferred to LG G3
- Reboot system (Will boot completely)
- Now boot into TWRP recovery again and flash the Xposed framework file (xposed-v79-sdk23-arm.zip) from recovery.
- Reboot your device and Lastly, install the Xposed Installer .apk file.
- Done!!! You have successfully Installed Xposed on LG G3 Marshmallow ROM 30B
- Enjoy Tweaking your device
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.