This guide will help you to Safely Flash / Install Xposed On OnePlus 2 Oxygen OS In 2min.We will be sharing full step by step Flashing Guide.
OnePlus has already launched OnePlus 2, Its flagship phone for 2015.If you have a OnePlus 2 running Oxygen Os and waiting for the Xposed installer, then there is a good news for you guys.Now you can install the same on your Oneplus 2 and enjoy all the latest Xposed modules. Xposed is one of the most popular application in android and most of the phone users are using her same. It helps you make so many customizations on your phone and add extra functionality to your Android device.
After Installing Xposed on your OnePlus 2, you can tweak / Customize your OnePlus 2 (OxygenOs) like other third-party custom ROMs.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus 2 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Install Xposed On OnePlus 2 Oxygen OS –>>>
→ The below mention guide is only of the OnePlus 2 owners and don’t use this guide on any of other android phones or tablets
Take a Nandroid backup of your current ROM, just in case your device gets messed up along the line
Before following this guide make sure that your OnePlus 2 is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed no your phone.Just go to the given link below to root your OnePlus 2 and install TWRP.
How to Install Xposed On OnePlus 2 Oxygen OS
One Plus 2 Simple Root Guide:–>>>>How to Root OnePlus 2 & Install TWRP Recovery
Step By Step Guide On How to Install Xposed On OnePlus 2 Oxygen OS (Safe Way)
- Download the above 2 files
- Now Boot your Oneplus 2 in recovery mode (Switch off your OnePlus 2 and then just holdVolume up button, and then press the power button once, and you shall see the stock recovery on your Android Phone)
- Once you on the recovery mode. Select Install Button, Browse the xposed-v74-sdk22-arm64.zip that you saved on your phone and flash it. Once done, Reboot System See the screenshot below:
- Now the Zip file is successfully installed, next step is to install the apk file on your phone. Open the File explorer and Install the XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk file.
- Now you will see the Xposed Installer icon on your app drawer. Open it and go to the “Download” Section to install your favorite modules.
DONE!!!! now the Xposed is successfully installed don your Oneplus 2 Phone.
How to Safely Uninstall Exposed On OnePlus 2 Oxygen OS
- In future if you want to uninstall the Xposed, download this ZIP file and flash it in the TWRP recovery.