Download/Install Android 8.1 Oreo On LG G3 [crDroidAndroid 4.2]: The LG G3 comes equipped with 5.0-inch touchscreen QHD 2k Display. LG G3 runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat out of the box and powered by 2.46GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor. LG G3 has 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card and has 2 GB RAM. LG G3 runs on 3000mAh removable battery. The LG G3 features a 13 MP rear camera and 2.1 MP front-facing camera for selfies. Install Resurrection Remix Oreo on LG G3 to unlock more amazing features. If you want Custom ROMs then there are loads of options available for the device. Here we will be sharing crDroid Android 4.2 Oreo Based ROM For LG G3.
The best thing about Android is the customization options it has. Users can root their device to use them to their fullest potential. Once a device is rooted, you can install Custom MODs, Kernels and ROMs.There are tons of Custom ROMs available for Android devices Like Carbon ROM, crDroid, Resurrection Remix and LineageOs. Users can update their old devices to the newest version of Androids which are not officially supported.
Your device should have root access and TWRP recovery should also be installed to install this latest ROM. The download links and installation procedure is given with this article please read through. With the Android 8.1 ROM, you will also need to download the latest Gapps supported by Android 8.1 Oreo to have the full experience. Remember to follow all the steps carefully to avoid any bricking devices kind of situations. Now follow the guide to get Android 8.1 Oreo On LG G3 [crDroidAndroid 4.2]
But remember these are initial releases so may have some bugs but in future updates, everything will be fixed. So if you are interested, you can install this ROM on your device by following this guide. We have left some steps for you to be able to learn How to Download and Install crDroidAndroid-8.1 ROM On LG G3 (Android 8.1 Oreo ROM)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the LG G3 only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong. Guide: How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (rooted users) and How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
- Download crDroid OS Oreo 8.1 ROM || Credit: firebird11 (Xda) || Xda Development Page
- UnOfficial GApps For 8.1 ROMs
Steps To Install Android 8.1 Oreo On LG G3 [crDroidAndroid 4.2]
- Download the ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your LG G3 using your data cable.
- Reboot your LG G3 into the recovery mode. Guide: How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on your device: How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on LG G3. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favourite feature in the newest build of the ROM which is built off of Android 8.1 Oreo!