In this guide, you will be able to learn how to Manually Update Galaxy A5 to Android 7.0 Nougat. The Galaxy A5 is one of the many mid-rangers that Samsung has to offer, with mediocre specifications, an okay-ish display, but a great battery life. Samsung has been very constant and serious about updating their new phones to the latest Android version, but they are still lacking behind in some aspects.
Something is anyway better than nothing, and Samsung has rolled out in some parts of the world the Android 7.0 Nougat update for the Galaxy A5. This update includes a full system UI turnover, with additional features like improved Doze, and many more Samsung exclusive features.
The entire package is a full 2GB, so make sure you have the time and speed to download this big file. You will also need to be running on the stock firmware for best results. If you have set everything up, including your mind, then read on to find how you can Manually Update Galaxy A5 to Android 7.0 Nougat.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Download Samsung Galaxy A5 Nougat firmware for SM-A510F (Sammobile)
- Checkout > Sammobile for your region
- Odin→ Download Link
- Download Samsung USB Drivers
- This Update is only for the Galaxy A5
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
How To Manually Update Galaxy A5 to Android 7.0 Nougat
- First of all download Firmware and Odin from the download section.
- After that Follow this guide to install Update the Galaxy A5 using Odin → How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin
- After that Reboot your smartphone.
- Done !
If you have any queries regarding this, then ask in comment sections.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.