Guide: How to Download & Flash / Install Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 On Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-J510F.This step by step tutorial will guide you to manually Update Samsung Galaxy A5 to Marshmallow 6.0.1.
Samsung has started rolling out the latest Official Marshmallow Android 6.0.1 OTA Update for Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-J510F .Previously, Samsung has updated It’s Galaxy J-series devices and Samsung Galaxy A7 now it is releasing Marshmallow update for Galaxy A series devices.The update is available via OTA (Over-the-air).You can manually check for the marshmallow update from the setting app.The OTA Update is currently available only in Russia region and expected to available for other regions pretty soon.
[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]To check for the OTA Update, Go to settings About Phone Software Update Check for Update [/symple_box]
The Marshmallow update is available via OTA (Over-the-Air).The OTA Firmware file is around 1.39GB in size.It is currently available only for Russian users having the model number SM-J510F.So please don’t flash this Firmware on other devices.But it will be available in other regions very soon.But the good news is that thanks to Sammobile, now we got the OTA Update file (.tar).You can download the OTA Update file from the download section and Update Samsung Galaxy A5 to Marshmallow Manually by flashing the Firmware file using Odin Flash tool.Don’t worry we are sharing step by step guide to Install Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 On Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-J510F
The Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Official Update ForSamsung Galaxy A5 SM-J510F comes with loads of extra useful features, security and stability updates.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.This update comes with loads of bug fixes.
[su_box title=”Similar Guides:” box_color=”#090be9″ radius=”2″]
- Download & Install CM 13 ROM On Galaxy A5 Android Marshmallow
- How To Unroot / Unbrick Samsung Galaxy A5 (Bootloop Fix)
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-J510F.We will update this post once we have Marshmallow firmware file for other’s model.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy A5 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Download & Install Galaxy USB drivers on your computer,
- Enable USB debugging on your Galaxy A5 smartphone.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging
- Take a backup of your apps & data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
Download Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-J510F Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OTA Update [icon name=”hand-o-down” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]
[su_button url=”http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/download/75811/A510FXXU2BPF9_A510FOXY2BPF9_SER/” style=”flat” background=”#22143b” icon=”icon: download”]Download Here[/su_button]
Download Odin3 v3.10 [icon name=”hand-o-down” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/download-odin-3-10-for-free-direct-link/” style=”flat” background=”#22143b” icon=”icon: download”]Download Here[/su_button]
Download and install the Odin on your PC
HOW TO MANUALLY INSTALL OFFICIAL MARSHMALLOW 6.0.1 ON Samsung Galaxy A5
Step By step Guide >>
- First, read the Pre-requirements section carefully.
- Download the Stock Firmware from the download section above and remember the location
Now Follow the guide to flash the firmware >> How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment section.Thanks..:)