Manually Update Galaxy S7 Edge to Stable G935FXXU1DPLT Android Nougat 7.0: Finally, Samsung has released the official android nougat 7.0 stable firmware for the Global variant of Samsung galaxy S7 Edge.The Update is available via OTA (Over-the-air).This is really a great news for all Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge International users as Official stable Android Nougat Firmware for Galaxy S7 Edge G935FXXU1DPLT is now available for download.We will be sharing the files with installation instruction below.
Previously, we have shared Manually Update Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge to G935FXXU1ZPLN Android Nougat Beta 6.That update was the last beta release for Galaxy S7 edge.If your device is not rooted and bootloader is locked, you may have received the update notification.You can manually check for the update too.Go to settings > about device/phone > system updates > Check for updates.
The OTA Update is being rolled phase by phase.It is a big update.It is about 1.6GB in size.So if you haven’t received the update yet, then wait for few more days or you can follow our guide to Manually Update Galaxy S7 Edge to Stable G935FXXU1DPLT Android Nougat 7.0.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
- Download and Install Samsung drivers on your PC. Link 1 / Link 2 / Link 3
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (rooted) Or How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled.Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
HOW TO INSTALL OFFICIAL Stable G935FXXU1DPLT Android Nougat ON GALAXY S7 EDGE
- Download both the Odin and right firmware from above download section and transfer it to your PC.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
If you are facing any Odin related issues then follow this guide to fix that How To Fix “Odin not detecting my Samsung Android Phone”
If you still have any queries, then let us know in the comments section below 🙂
Note: First boot will take some time so you have to keep patience.