Another good news for Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge users as the Samsung has released Android Nougat beta 6 updates for S7 and S7 edge users. This update is rolling out via OTA (Over-the-air) and will reach you reach you wise and we also have the pre-rooted Android Nougat beta 6 update file for Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Users and you can download it now. This may be the last beta update from Samsung after this Samsung will release a stable update for S7 and S7 Edge users.
In, this article we will be showing How to download and install Pre-rooted Android Nougat Beta 6 for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge and all the credits goes to a senior member of XDA ambasadii for the update file. This update has many changes and some new features like pre-rooted, Busyboxed v1.25.1, latest bootloader, iOS emoji, enabled secret mode and much more.
[icon name=”bell-o” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Update: Now Official Stable built is available For Galaxy S7 Edge [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Manually Update Galaxy S7 Edge to Stable G935FXXU1DPLT Android Nougat
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (rooted) Or How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
HOW TO INSTALL OFFICIAL Android Nougat Beta 6 On Galaxy S7 Edge
- Download both the files from above and transfer it to your PC.
- Reboot your Galaxy S7 or S7 edge to recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now Install both Nougat Beta 6 file via TWRP using this Guide How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Once you flashed the ROM, flash the OTA Fix file (Similar way)
- Now once all things get done reboot your device.
- Done !
Note: First boot will take some time so you have to keep patience.
That’s it if you have any queries regarding this, then feel free to ask in the comment section 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.