Download and Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on Mi 5: Xiaomi finally started rolling out MIUI 188.8.131.52 update for Mi 5. This update is packed with new features and bug fixes. As xiaomi always working hard to bring latest features and better user experience to all its users. MIUI 184.108.40.206 update is based on Android Nougat which is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air). If you are an owner of this device, then you are at the right place. Just follow the simple Step by Step guide below to Update Mi 5 to MIUI 220.127.116.11.
MIUI 18.104.22.168 update was already rolled out, and users started receiving the update via OTA (Over-the-Air). You can wait for the OTA pop-up, or you can update Mi 5 to MIUI 22.214.171.124 manually. To check for the update, go to Settings –> About Phone –> System updates –> Check for update. If you still do not receive any update notification, Don’t worry, You can manually Download and Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM On Mi 5.
MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM Full Changelog
- Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
- New – Swipe to delete Lockscreen notifications (11-18)
- New – UI adjustments for toggles(12-15)
- New – Battery saver toggle can be added to the Notification shade (12-15)
- Optimization – Lock screen PINlayout (11-15)
- Optimization – Changed icons forUSB charging and switching keyboards (12-01)
- Optimization – Floating notifications won’t appear in DND mode (12-13)
- Fix – Notification shade issues during incoming call floating notifications (10-25)
- Fix – Wi-Fi page made the device freeze when it was opened for the first time (11-07)
- Fix – Notification shade issues(11-15)
- Fix – Issues with opacity after using third party themes (11-15)
- Fix – The first notification couldn’t be removed by a swipe (11-29)
- Fix – Landscape mode issues with third party themes (12-06)
- New – Home screen settings added to the Settings (11-22)
- Fix – Part of UI for deleting apps wasn’t visible on light backgrounds (10-11)
- Fix – Minor adjustments for animations in the Launcher (11-14)
- New – Antivirus scans for the apps installed not from Google Play (11-02)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Mi 5 device.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the PC.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
[su_button url=”http://bigota.d.miui.com/V184.108.40.206.NAAMIEB/gemini_global_images_V220.127.116.11.NAAMIEB_20170224.0000.00_7.0_global_acf8457b10.tgz” target=”blank” background=”#8222b1″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: download”]MIUI 18.104.22.168 – Fastboot[/su_button]
[su_button url=”http://bigota.d.miui.com/V22.214.171.124.NAAMIEB/miui_MI5Global_V126.96.36.199.NAAMIEB_f0a99f302d_7.0.zip” target=”blank” background=”#8222b1″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: download”]MIUI 188.8.131.52 – Recovery[/su_button]
Steps to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM on Mi 5
- Download the ROM for your Device
- Now follow this Simple guide to install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM on Mi 5 –> > How To Install Stock Firmware OTA Update Zip / fastboot Files on your device
If you want to Unlock Bootloader, Just Follow this simple Step by Step Guide –> Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool : Unlock Bootloader Of your device