If you want to Install Lineage OS 16 On Motorola Moto G7 Power | Android 9.0 Pie (codename: ocean), then we have got you covered here. Thanks to one of the XDA Senior member SyberHexen, the unofficial build of Lineage OS 16 is now available for the device. Now you can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 16 build directly via TWRP recovery If you are a Motorola Moto G7 Power-user then you should try out the unofficial Lineage OS 16 On Motorola Moto G7 Power.
Lineage OS 16 is the latest version of Lineage OS which is based on Google’s Android 9.0 Pie source code. This is the successor to Lineage OS 15.1. Lineage OS was previously known as CyanogenMod which was the most used and popular Custom ROM at that time. Team Lineage OS has been doing excellent work. The Lineage OS ROMs provide a very clean and simple Pixel like user experience.
The Installation process is very simple and easy to follow. Just make sure to go through each step without skipping anything. This guide will require TWRP and a rooted Moto G7 power. Remember, to do a clean installation. All the required steps will be clearly mentioned in the installation section down below.
Lineage OS 16 Features | Android 9.0 Pie Features
As Lineage OS 16 is based On Android 9.0 Pie’s Source code, it has all the latest Android Oreo features and in addition to that Lineage OS also has some extra customization features.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 16 On Motorola Moto G7 Power.
For Clear Knowlegde about the ROM, please check the development xda page
How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 16 On Motorola Moto G7 Power | Android 9.0 Pie
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 16 Based on Android Pie. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.