Download/Install NCX26.122-59-8 Oreo On T-mobile Moto Z2 Force (Android 8.0): Another carrier from the US following Verizon is rolling out the Android 8.0 Oreo update for Moto Z2 Force. This time Moto Z2 Force users with T-mobile as the carrier is going to get the latest update. The update already started to roll out as an Over the Air or OTA update for T-mobile Moto Z2 Force users as we talk. All the users are expected to get the update notification as the official OTA soon.
The update is coming with a lot of new features. All the features of Android 8.0 Oreo and the latest December security patch is added with the update. The T-mobile Moto Z2 Force Android 8.0 Oreo update is coming for the NCX26.122-59-8 version. The build number for the latest update is OCX27. The update is reported to be a fully stable one and will reach all users as an OTA update soon.
You can either wait for the offical Oreo update to receive on your T-mobile Moto Z2 Force or install it manually. The OTA file is now available for download which can be manually flashed on to your device. If you are looking for manual installation, we can help you do it. We will be sharing the download link for the OTA file and also the steps to install it. Please read through to find out more.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- This Update is only for supported T-mobile Moto Z2 Force users.
- Make sure that you have latest ADB and fastboot drivers installed on Windows and Mac/Linux.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Steps to install Android 8.0 Oreo on T-mobile Moto Z2 Force
This will require you to connect your device to a computer and do it. USB debugging should be enabled on your Moto Z2 Force. The steps to do the installation are:
- Download and install ADB and fastboot on your computer (Check Pre-Requirement section above)
- Move the downloaded update file into the ADB folder
- Boot your Moto Z2 Force into recovery mode
- Select Install from ADB Sideload
- Connect your phone and computer
- Open the ADB folder and click shift+right click and open command here
- Enter the adb devices command to check your connection
- If the connection is ok, enter the adb sideload file_name.zip to flash the update
- Reboot the device when process is completed
Hope you are clear with the installation guide. If you have any queries please leave a comment below.