The latest Flagship luxurious phone from Samsung, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 has started getting the latest November 2020 security patch update with build version number F916BXXU1BTJB via OTA. Some countries in Asia, Europe and America have already received the update and The update is based on Android 10.
If you are a Galaxy Z Fold 2 user, you may have already received the November 2020 Security Patch OTA update notification on your device. If the update has not been on your device’s system update section, then just wait for few more days for the update to come, else you can manually download and flash the F916BXXU1BTJB November 2020 Security Patch on Galaxy Z Fold 2 using Odin by following our guide.
Galaxy Z Fold 2 November Security Patch update rolled out
- Device Name: Galaxy Z Fold 2
- Model: SM-F916B
- Region: Some countries in Asia, Europe and America
- Android version: Android 10
- Build Number: F916BXXU1BTJB
- Android Security Patch Level: 1st November
As we mentioned it above the update brings the latest security patch update which was released by Google in November Security. Most of the security vulnerabilities have been addressed. It also brings some bug fixes which were available in the previous build. Thus, you should download and install the update to your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 which will come as an OTA update to your phone.
You can manually check for the update from Settings > Software update >Download updates manually. If there is no update showing on your device, then wait for few days for the update to come to your device as it is being released phase-wise manner or you can manually flash the full firmware using Odin Flash Tool.
- November 2020 Google Security patch
- Bug Fixes
- Security and Performance improvements
Steps to Install November 2020 Security Patch on Galaxy Z Fold 2
Installation Guide (Manual Flashing using Odin)
- First, download the firmware file from the download section above
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device, then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update On your Galaxy device
- If you want to sideload the OTA then follow the guide below
- If you want to Install the Full Firmware File then follow the guide given below (Odin Method)
If the installation is successful, you will see the message Pass in the Log Tab.
Note:Before installing the updates, make sure your device is connected to a good wifi and your device has more than 50 percent battery life remaining
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.