Htc One M8 becomes the first Htc Device to receive the Official CyanogenMod 13 ROM.Now Htc One M8 users can Download Official CM13 ROM For Htc One M8 (2014) and install / Flash the ROM via custom Recovery Such as TWRP.Don’t worry i am going to share full step by step guide to safely Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM For Htc One M8 (2014)
This CM13 ROM is an official ROM and developed by Team CM which means this is safe to use and you will get official support from Team CyanogenMod.The ROM is currently in nightly and that means there will be few bugs present but don’t worry you will receive updates every day which will fix those bugs.
This Official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 ROM is based on latest android 6.0 Marshmallow.So if you want a clean Marshmallow ROM for Htc One M8 then you should try out this ROM.
Htc M8 Has already received the official Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update from Htc.If you haven’t updated yet, the check out the link below to manually update it.
→ How to Install HTC One M8 Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update
→ Step by Step Guide to safely Download Official CM13 ROM For Htc One M8 (2014)
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin this process
How to Safely Install / Flash Official CM13 ROM For Htc One M8 (2014)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Htc One M8 2014 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Install Official CM13 ROM For Htc One M8 (2014)
- The latest version of a custom recovery (CWM or TWRP) should be installed on your phone.
- Take a proper backup (Nandroid ROM Backup) of all the important data
- Enable USB debugging option on your Htc from Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Check the battery level of your phone, it should
Download Official CM13 ROM For Htc One M8 (2014)
How to Install Guide
- First of all check Pre-requirement section above
- Now Download both CM 13 ROM For Htc One M8 and Gapps Zip For marshmallow Files from the download section above then connect your device to PC via micro USB
- Then transfer both files to the internal memory of your Canadian
- Now reboot your device into recovery
- First thing to do is take a nandroid backup
- Next, flash CM13 ROM and Gapps 6.0 from the recovery main menu–>>Install
- Then do a factory reset (Clear cache and Clear Data)
- Once above steps are completed reboot your device from the recovery main menu from–>>>Reboot system
- Done!!! Now your device will be rebooting
- Don’t panic, Fresh reboot may take up to 10 min
- Now your Htc One M8 should have CM13
For detailed help on installation visit this post–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.