Team CyanogenMod has released Official CM13 Rom for Moto X 2014 (Victara).So if you have a Moto X 2014 a.k.a 2nd Gen then you can now easily Install / Flash Official CM13 Rom for Moto X 2014.Don’t worry we will provide the full step by step installation guide with the direct download link below.
This is an Official ROM and developed by Team CM and it is currently in Nightly that means ou will receive updates every single day.Moto X 2014 is one of the few devices which have received the latest Official CyanogenMod 13 Update including OnePlus One (Bacon)
→ Full Step By Step Guide to Install / Flash Official CM13 Rom for Moto X 2014 (victara)
Other Official CM 13 Release:
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin this process
How to Safely Install Official CM13 Rom for Moto X 2014 (victara)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Moto X 2014 (Victara) while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Install Official CM13 Rom for Moto X 2014 (victara)
- The latest version of a custom recovery (CWM or TWRP) should be installed on your phone.
- Take a proper backup (Nandroid ROM Backup) of all the important data
- Enable USB debugging option on your OPO from Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Check the battery level of your phone, it should be charged at least about 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
- This is Only For OPO(Bacon) Don’t try On OnePlus 2
How to Flash / Install Official CM13 Rom for Moto X 2014 (Victara)
Step By Step Guide
- First Download official CM 13 nightly for Moto X 2014 and Gapps 6.0 package from the above download Section
- Connect your Moto X 2nd Gen to your PC via USB and transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your Moto X 2014
- Now reboot to Recovery mode. (TWRP or Any other custom recovery)
- From the Recovery main menu take a backup of your current ROM and data
- Then flash CM13 ROM and Gapps 6.0 from recovery in it
- Now Clear cache and Clear Data
- Reboot your Device
- That’s it!!! Your Moto X 2014 should now have Official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM 13 (Android Marshmallow 6.0)
For detailed help on installation visit this post–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.