Here in this article, we will keep updating all the software updates that OnePlus 10 Pro gets over time. This article will be updated regularly with all the important incremental and major software updates of the OnePlus 10 Pro.
OnePlus 10 Pro Specifications Overview
The OnePlus 10 Pro reportedly feature a 6.7-inch Quad HD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate and Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen1 chipset paired with 8GB/128GB, 8GB/128GB and 12GB/256GB LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage options. The phone is having a 5,000mAh battery. It comes with 65W/80Wwired charging support.
The OnePlus 10 Pro’s primary camera has a 48MP main sensor, a 50MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and an 8MP telephoto lens with 3.3x optical zoom. On the front, there will be a 32MP snapper for selfies and video chats as well as an IP68 waterproof rating.
OnePlus 10 Pro Software update Timeline
Software VersionChangelog NE2213_11.A.12
- [Optimized] the speed of focusing for videos shot in SLO-MO mode
- [Optimized] the quality of taking photos in PORTRAIT mode
- [Optimized] the white balance effect for the front camera
- [Optimized] fingerprint algorithm and improve the success rate of fingerprint unlocking [Optimized] games performance and fluency
- [Improved] system stability
- [Optimized] timeliness and stability of Wi-Fi connections, enhance Wi-Fi experience
- [Fixed] the issue of unstable mobile signal in specific scenarios
Software Update Lists
- First update for OnePlus 10 Pro in India and Europe brings various optimizations
- OnePlus 10 Pro’s latest update brings 1Hz AOD support and a bunch of optimizations
- OnePlus 10 Pro is getting its first software update with camera and system optimizations
Steps to check OTA update manually on OnePlus 10 Pro
Now, all the interested OnePlus 10 Pro users can easily search for the latest software update via the Settings – System Update – Check for Update and select Download Now
This article will be updated with all the updates that the OnePlus 10 Pro gets. So if you own the device, bookmark this webpage.