The OnePlus 8T has started getting another update. The update brings OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 (India/North America) and OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 (Europe) to the device
The OnePlus 8T is receiving the firmware as 22.214.171.124.KB05DA for the Indian variant, 126.96.36.199.KB05B for the European variant and 188.8.131.52.KB05AA for the North American variant
The update brings January 2021 security patch, improved call performance, and some general fixes and improvements. You can check for the update manually by heading to Settings -> System -> System update -> Check for update.
OnePlus 8T OxygenOS OxygenOS 184.108.40.206/220.127.116.11 – Changelog
- Optimized the experience of using long screenshots
- Optimized the UI display effect of the notification bar
- Improve the stuttering problem of some tripartite applications
- Fixed the small probability issue that Twitter may freeze
- Fixed the issue that opening app split-screen may fail
- Fixed the issue of failure to switch the accent color in a small probability
- Fixed the inaccurate display of the attribution of some numbers
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.01
- Fixed the issue that the video cannot be played in a small probability
- Fixed the noise issue of 5G calls
- Download links will be added soon. Meanwhile you can download the Oxygen Updater and download the update from it.
Steps to Install OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 /22.214.171.124 Update
Now, if in case, the update notification hasn’t arrived yet on your handset, then you should manually update the latest firmware by following the steps below.
Local Upgrade Method:
- Download the latest ROM upgrade zip package.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Go to device Settings -> System -> System Updates -> Tap on top right icon -> Local upgrade -> Tap on the downloaded firmware package -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, Tap on Restart.
- Update successful.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page