Yet another OnePlus budget device received the latest security update. After OnePlus Nord N10, now the OnePlus Nord N100 and OnePlus Nord have started receiving the same update.
Both the devices are receiving the Oxygen OS 10.5.10 update. The OnePlus Nord is receiving the firmware as 10.5.10.AC01DA for the Indian variant, 10.5.10.AC01BA for the European variant and 10.5.10.AC01AA for the global variant
The update brings December 2020 security patch, improved call performance, and some general fixes and improvements. You can check for the update manually by heading to Settings -> System -> System update -> Check for update.
OnePlus Nord and Nord N100 OxygenOS 10.5.10 – Changelog
- Optimized system power consumption in some scenarios
- Added a quick setting switch to adjust mute, ringtone, and vibration
- Fixed the issue that the phone cannot wake up under certain circumstances (NA only)
- Fixed a low probability call noise issue
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.12
- Updated GMS package to 2020.09 (NA only)
- Improved the camera’s shooting experience
- Improve the stability of communication functions
- Optimize Bluetooth device compatibility (NA only)
- Full OTA to 10.5.10
- Incremental OTA from 10.5.9
Steps to Install OxygenOS 10.5.10 Update
Now, if in case, the update notification hasn’t arrived yet on your handset, then you should manually update the latest firmware by following the steps below.
Local Upgrade Method:
- Download the latest ROM upgrade zip package.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Go to device Settings -> System -> System Updates -> Tap on top right icon -> Local upgrade -> Tap on the downloaded firmware package -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, Tap on Restart.
- Update successful.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.
It’s worth mentioning that OnePlus has already released the Android 11 update to its flagship devices and hopefully, these mid-rangers will also get the update in the coming months.