Here you will find Stock ROM / Firmware flash file of Oppo A33 2020. Just like any other device, Oppo A33 2020 comes on-board with software which runs the device known as stock ROM or firmware flash file. If you own an Oppo A33 2020 (CPH2137 ) and for some reason looking for the Stock ROM file of the device, then we have got you covered here? The latest Stock ROM Version is now made available for download. The firmware is based on Android Os. The firmware is for Qualcomm powered variant of the device only. The Firmware file is large in size so make sure you are connected to a stable WiFi connection while downloading the firmware.
Oppo A33 (2020) has a 6.5 inch display. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card
The device sports triple rear cameras consist of a 13-megapixel primary camera; a second 2-megapixel camera and a third 2-megapixel camera. There is an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
The Oppo A33 (2020) runs Color OS 7.2 over the top of Android 10 and is driven by a 5000mAh battery. The device supports proprietary fast charging.
Install Official Stock ROM On Oppo A33 2020 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
[su_box title=”Oppo A33 2020 Stock ROM Details:” box_color=”#004cf2″ title_color=”#ffffff” radius=”2″]
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo A33 2020
[su_note note_color=”#ffded9″ radius=”2″]
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%.
- Install the Oppo Mobile Drivers on your PC.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide – Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now, Enable the Developer option. Guide – How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a full backup on your device How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non-rooted users)
- Download and install the Android USB Driver on your PC.
You can either follow the QPST Tool method or QFIL Tool method in order to install the Stock ROM on your Oppo A33 2020 device.
[su_highlight background=”#78ffb1″ color=”#16181b”]NOTE:WE ARE THANKFUL TO THE UPLOADER FOR UPLOADING THE ROM FILES [/su_highlight]
Installation: Oppo A33 2020 CPH2137 Firmware Flash File
- First, download the right firmware flash file from the download section above
- Now you can follow our dedicated guide below to flash the firmware on your device
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/download-all-oppo-firmware-stock-rom-flashing-guide/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#5554ff” color=”#ffffff” size=”4″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]Oppo Stock ROM Flashing Guide[/su_button]
We hope this guide will help you a lot. For any queries, you can comment below.