Oppo A52 launched back in April 2020 with Android-10 based ColorOS 7.1 skin at the top. At the beginning of this year, the device was blessed with ColorOS 11.1 update which is based on Android 11.
The Oppo A52 is now receiving a new software update that mainly brings April 2021 security patch. In addition to this, the update fixes some camera issues, notification drawer issues, slow charging issues and improves the system stability & smoothness for a better user experience.
The update carries firmware version CPH2061_11_C.28 and is rolling out in India and Indonesia markets. This is a bulky update and weighs around 700MB in size. If you’re an Oppo A52 user from the specified regions then you would have already received the update. If not, then manually check for the latest builds by navigating to Settings >> Software update and then tap on Download and install.
- OPPO A52
- Improved system stability.
- Improved system smoothness.
- Fixed an issue where you would occasionally be unable to pull down the notification drawer when playing games in landscape mode.
- Fixed an issue where you would be unable to bring up the virtual navigation buttons by swiping left in a game.
- Fixed an issue where charging would be slow in certain scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where the preview of a photo you had just taken would not load.
- Fixed a freezing issue that would occur when you adjust AF in EXPERT mode to take a photo.
- Added the April 2021 security patches to enhance system security.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.