Oppo has started rolling out another Android 10 based ColorOS 7.1 firmware update to Oppo F9 and Oppo F9 Pro. The update brings software version CPH1823EX_11_F.09.
This is update is only available for the 50000 beta testers who opted for the trail version. This update is very important as it brings several bugs fixes mostly in the camera function. The update also improves security and system stability.
The new update also optimizes memory utilization for better performance. You can read the full changelog of Color OS 7.1 (CPH1823EX_11_F.09) below
- Improved system stability.
- Improved memory in the utilization rate.
- Fixed an issue where the admin could not edit family members in Family Sharing of Heytap Cloud.
- Fixed some Bluetooth connection issues.
- Fixed compatibility issues with third-party apps.
- Fixed camera function glitches and improved photo quality.
- Fixed a display issue with the Home screen when in editing mode.
Manual update guide
So, all the interested users may have to wait for the OTA update notice. Additionally, users who have opted for the trail can manually check for the OTA update via Settings – Software updates – Download updates manually. If available, you can download and install the latest OTA update.