Oppo Find X3 Pro is receiving a new software update that brings September 2021 security patch. It also brings improvements to the camera, apps, multimedia, and more.
Oppo has recently started rolling out September 2021 security patch, and Find X3 Pro is probably the company’s second phone to get the newest security patch. The update comes with the firmware version CPH21733_11_A.22.
According to the changelog, the new OTA update optimizes the Photos app and visual effect of app windows in the recent tasks page. It improves the third-party compatibility with apps, camera performance, and user experience. The update adds a function which “keeps the colour of folder names the same as that of app names on the Home screen in Dark mode”.
The September 2021 security patch fixes over a bunch of system security and privacy-related vulnerabilities. The new software update for Oppo Find X3 Pro is rolling out globally. To manually check for the new OTA update, navigate to Settings >> Software update.
- Keeps the colour of folder names the same as that of app names on the Home screen in Dark mode.
- Optimises the visual effects of app windows in the recent tasks page.
- Optimises the Photos app
- Improves compatibility with third-party apps.
- Improves camera performance and user experience.
- Integrates the September 2021 Android security patch to enhance system security.