In this article, We’ll be showing you ‘How to Download and Install OxyegnOS 3.5.7 On OnePlus 2 (Lost IMEI 2 Fixed)’. If you are a OnePlus 2 users then you may know that recently OnePlus has released OxygenOS 3.5.6 which was based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, most of the users of OnePlus 2 updated their device to OxygenOS 3.5.6.
OxygenOS 3.5.6 was really a huge update as it came with many bugs fixed, improved battery life, Improved camera and improved stability. OnePlus really got a great feedback from their user for this update but there was the problem in OnePlus 2 that was Lost IMEI 2 but this problem is also now sorted out as new update OxygenOS 3.5.7 comes with functionality to fix lost IMEI.
This update is rolled via OTA in selected regions only. You can manually check for the latest update, Go To Settings > About Phone > Software Update. It will take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. So if you want to update your device to latest OxygenOs then Download and Install OxygenOS 3.5.7 On OnePlus 2. (Oxyegnos 3.5.7 On OnePlus 2)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 2 Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
OxygenOS 3.5.7 for OnePlus 2→ Download Link
STEPS TO INSTALL OXYGENOS 3.5.7 ROM ON ONEPLUS 2
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 2. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your pc
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers On PC
- Download OxygenOS 3.5.7 Firmware for Oneplus 2 and save it on your device.
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode.
- Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install OxygenOS 3.5.7 executing the following command.
adb sideload <finename>
- Wait until the installation process completes
If you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask in the comment sections.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.