OnePlus has started rolling out the OxygenOS 10.0.4 update for its latest OnePlus 7T/7T Pro devices. The latest firmware update brings some of the optimizations and a new cloud service for Indian users. Both the devices do come with affordable flagship specifications and features over Android 10.
The OxygenOS 10 is based on Android 10 and the latest OxygenOS 10.0.4 update offer 5GB of free cloud storage for the Indian users. Additionally, OnePlus has provided 50GB of extra storage for the first year. Here we have shared the link to OxygenOS 10.0.4 OTA update for OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro along with installation steps. If you want to update your device then you can do it easily from this article.
According to the OnePlus, the OTA roll-out is in incremental process and it will take some time to arrive on all OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro devices. The OTA update file size is around 99MB. If you’re looking for the OTA update, you can check it manually. Head over to the device Settings > System Updates > Check for update. But if you want to install the update manually, check out the full guide below.
OxygenOS 10.0.4 OTA update for OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro
OnePlus has released the OxygenOS 10.0.4 OTA update for OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro with optimized translation accuracy, better communication performance for the network, phone calls, and mobile data. While it also improves the selfie camera quality in the night time. The latest firmware update also fixes some general bugs and system improvements.
Meanwhile, the Indian OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro device users will get a Cloud Service for the Gallery app that provides users with 5GB of free cloud storage and 50GB of additional storage for the first year. This particular feature is for the India region only. Check out the full official changelog below:
OxygenOS 10.0.4 OTA Changelog:
- Optimized translation accuracy
- Optimized overall communication (network, phone calls, mobile data) performance
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Added Cloud Service for Gallery (India only)
- Optimized quality of the front camera for better pictures at night
Download OxygenOS 10.0.4 OTA update for OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro
- OxygenOS 10.0.4 for OnePlus 7T – Full OTA (Indian Variant)
- OxygenOS 10.0.4 for OnePlus 7T Pro – OTA [Coming Soon]
Steps to install OxygenOS 10.0.4 On OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro
You can use two different methods to install the downloaded OxygenOS 10.0.4 update on your OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro manually. Both methods are listed below. But make sure to follow the pre-requirements at first.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Maintain a 50%-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro users.
- Make sure that you have the latest ADB and fastboot drivers installed on your Windows PC or Mac/Linux.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
ADB and fastboot method
This will require you to connect your device to a computer and do it. The USB debugging should be enabled on your OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. Make sure to download and copy the firmware OTA update file depends on the device model. Now, follow the linked guide to Install the update with ADB Sideload.
This method allows you to install the downloaded update directly from your OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. The steps to do this are:
- Save the downloaded update file into the internal memory of your OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
- Open settings
- Tap on system updates
- Tap on the settings icon
- Select local upgrade
- Select the saved OTA update file
- When prompted select upgrade now option
We hope this guide is helpful to you and you’ve updated your OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro device to OxygenOS 10.0.4 version easily. If you have any queries, please leave a comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.