The POCO X3 has been updated with the latest MIUI 12.0.8 India Stable ROM. The update bumps the software version to V18.104.22.168QJGINXM. FYI, the current update is an India Stable ROM which means only those devices running on an India ROM, will get the update via OTA. Otherwise, you have to install it manually. The update comes with November 2020 security patch.
But thanks to the awesome community the POCO X3’s MIUI V22.214.171.124QJGINXM India ROM is made available for download for other regions too, so anyone who wants to flash the ROM manually on POCO X3 can do that. We still recommend users not to install the India ROM on Chinese or Global variant, if the device is your primary device.
You can manually check the software update on your device whether it’s available on your device or not. Head over to the device Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. The update will be rolled out globally in an incremental manner and it should take some time to appear on all the units.
MIUI 126.96.36.199 India Stable ROM – November 2020 security patch Details
- Device: POCO X3
- Channel: India Stable
- Version: V188.8.131.52QJGINXM
- Android: 10
- Brings November 2020 security patch
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Have a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- Must-Have the bootloader unlocked.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
[su_note note_color=”#eeffd9″ radius=”2″]
Download POCO X3 MIUI 12.0.8 India Stable ROM
- Poco X3 NFC incremental OTA | Update from MIUI V184.108.40.206 to MIUI 220.127.116.11
How To Install POCO X3 MIUI 12.0.8 India Stable ROM
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide)
- Guide: Install Stock Firmware OTA Update Zip / Fastboot Files On Xiaomi Devices
Image Source: @ashishnayakone (Twitter)