Realme 6i users are receiving September 2020 security update with build number RMX2001_11_B.47. This update fixes some known problems such as issues in displaying icons in the Wi-Fi menu and improves the overall security of the device.
Realme 6i September 2020 security update changelog
- Updated Android security patch: September 2020
- Optimized the system performance and improved system stability
- Fixed the display issue of scan icon in Wi-Fi
You should get a notification for the September 2020 security update. To check it manually, open Settings then go to Software Updates, here you will find the latest update available for your phone. This is a stable update and improves the security of your Realme 6i, hence we recommend you to update your phone with the latest security update.
Realme 6i specifications
- 6.5-inch IPS LCD display with 720×1600 pixels resolution
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 processor, Android 10
- 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad rear camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- 3GB + 64GB, 4GB + 64GB, and 4GB + 128GB storage options
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging and supports reverse wireless charging
- Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, Wi-Fi, USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack