Last week, Realme announced the Realme 7 and Realme 7 Pro but the 7i remain unannounced. The Realme 7i is confirmed to launch on September 17. The device is now spotted on Geekbench with model number RMX2103. Geekbench listing confirms some key specifications which include Snapdragon 662 SoC, 8GB RAM and Android 10.
The device has managed to score 1516 points in the single-core test and 5420 points in the multi-core test. Previously, it was spotted on IECEE certification which reveals 18W fast charging support. Earlier this week, a leaked specs sheet of 7i surfaced online which is detailed below.
Realme 7i leaked specifications
- 6.5-inch LCD display with 720×1600 pixels HD+ resolution and 90Hz refresh rate
- up to 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage
- 2.0GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor
- 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad cameras on rear side, and a 16MP front-facing camera
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support