If you are looking for the Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File) of Realme Narzo 20 Pro RMX21611. You have landed on the right page. The Official firmware is now uploaded and available for everyone to download. It is compatible with MediaTek Helio G95 powered variant only. The firmware is based on Android 10.
There are reasons why users need to flash the Stock Firmware or ROM on their device. With time users end up downloading hundreds and hundreds of apps which makes the device slow and if they user downloads any wrong app from play store or other unknown sources then the app may slow down the device. The common thing to do in that case is to remove those bad apps but sometimes this doesn’t work and the only thing which a user can do is flashing back the Stock Firmware and restore the device to factory settings.
There are several things which make stock ROM better than Custom ROM. The stock ROMs are stable and get regular updates from the manufacturer. If there is a bug, that usually will be fixed by the next update. Stock ROMs get Google’s Latest Android Security patches via OTA updates on a regular basis which makes them much more secure than the Custom ROMs.
Install Realme Narzo 20 Pro RMX21611 Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File) – Unbrick / Unroot / Fix Bootloop
The Realme Narzo 20 Pro comes equipped with a 6.50-inch FHD+ 90Hz display. It is driven by a MediaTek Helio G95 coupled with 6GB/8GB of RAM and 64/128GBGB of internal storage. It sports a Quad rear camera setup (48+8+ 2+ 2MP) while on the front it has a 16MP camera under the hole punch cut out.
The device runs Android 10 out of the box with Realme’s Realme UI running on top. It houses a 4,500 mAh non-removable battery with a 65W Superdart charging support out of the box.
Realme Narzo 20 Pro RMX21611 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Realme Narzo 20 Pro RMX21611
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Realme Narzo 20 Pro RMX21611 Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- RMX2151PU_11.A.75 / RMX2161PU_11.A.75 (India)
- RMX2151PU_11.A.65 / RMX2161PU_11.A.59 (Global)
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Realme Narzo 20 Pro RMX21611
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.