Realme V11 5G on Android 11 is now receiving a new software update in China. It brings the latest security patch released in April 2021 for security enhancements.
In addition to a new security patch, the update optimizes system performance, network performance & stability, the noise performance & maximum frame rate of the rear camera, fingerprint unlocking, and optimizes the rear camera night shooting effect. It also fixes the calling out issue with iFLYTEK’s input method.
The update is rolling out in China with build number A.07. Realme V11 5G users in China who have not received the update yet can manually check the status by navigating to Settings >> Software update.
Device: Realme V11 5G
Build version: A.07
- Update Android security patch (2021.04)
- Optimize system performance and improve the fluency of some scenes
- The internet
- Optimize network service performance and improve network stability
- Optimize the noise performance of the rear camera in HDR mode
- Optimize the maximum frame rate performance of the rear camera recording
- Optimize the super night shooting effect of the rear camera
- Set up
- Optimize fingerprint unlocking firmware to improve system security
- Fix the problem that iFLYTEK’s input method cannot be called out with a low probability